Digital marketing along with being a trending tool is also the most affordable and effective form of marketing. It has seen unprecedented growth in the past 4-5 years. We are truly living in a digital age, where marketing campaigns are easier to set up, execute and track, thanks to digital marketing. As digital marketing further grows, more and more businesses would begin investing in digital.
It can seem a little daunting for a small business or a startup, getting exposed to the technical aspects of digital marketing for the first time. Many small businesses seek assistance from digital marketing agency which provide the right services for the accomplishment of business goals. Digital marketing is becoming a major part of the marketing budget for new businesses and startups. The real struggle is, figuring out the right services for your goals as a business and allocating the budget accordingly.
Have no fear, My Big Brand Story the best digital marketing agency in Pune is here. We have made a list of how digital marketing works for every type of business and how you can make a better decision of where to invest your precious money to make the most of digital marketing for your business.
What Digital Marketing Agency Can Offer You:
There are lots of different kinds of digital marketing strategies which fall under various categories. A digital marketing agency pretends to be the best in all. We have compiled a list of 6 types of digital marketing that work for every type of business. After going through the list, you will be clear on where to invest your precious money to get the most out of digital marketing and which digital marketing agency is a good fit for you. Let’s dive straight in:
1. SEO (Search Engine Optimisation): It’s like they say, “Google has all the answers”. The main aim of SEO is to enable a business to obtain a high rank in search results. There are about 5.4 billion Google searches a day, and SEO is all about increasing the visibility of your business by ranking higher for the user searching for your product or service. Most people don’t prefer scrolling to page 2 of search results and SEO helps businesses to rank higher and appear on the first page of search results which increases website traffic. This is not an overnight process and usually takes time to yield expected results.
Words on your web pages, your website structure, and the way other sites are linked to yours on the web all contribute to a good SEO which in turn leads to a higher rank organically in search results. A digital marketing agency (You must like Top 10 Reasons Why Startups Need Digital Marketing) focus on the following when it comes to SEO:
- Indexing: It is better for the search crawler if your website content is clear. This can be achieved by adding alt text for images and videos with transcriptions.
- Link structure: Having an accessible website structure helps search engines to crawl all the content on your website. SEO involves sitemaps, properly formatted links, and URLs.
- Keywords: Writing quality content that includes search terms and words that you want your site to be found for is one of the fundamentals of SEO. Wisely using the keywords in the headers and crawlable pages makes your website rank higher in search results.
2. PPC (Pay-Per-Click): It is nothing but advertising on search engines. This is an inorganic method of ranking higher on search results. These are the ads you see while browsing the web, the ones you see at the top of the page of search results, ads that appear before a video on YouTube, and ads in mobile apps.
In a PPC campaign, you will pay only when someone clicks your ad and lands on your website. The cost of a PPC campaign depends upon how competitive are the keywords that you chose. Higher competition keywords are more expensive because many people are searching for and many sites are trying to be found for those search terms. A digital marketing agency improves the quality score of your website which in turn provides an enhanced CPC(Cost Per Click).
3. SMM (Social Media Marketing): Utilizing popular social media platforms to market your business. Platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc. have an ever-increasing user base throughout the world. Consistency is a priority for businesses when it comes to social media marketing
A digital marketing agency, through like campaigns and target ads, increases your following on social media to attract more prospective customers. Analytics plays a major role in social media marketing too. Platforms like Facebook, which have 2.65 billion active users monthly, collect user data like age, location, likes, and interests which can be used to target ads to specific customers to promote a product, service, or just your social media profile.
4. CM (Content Marketing): Perhaps the most important aspect of online marketing, because it doesn’t involve just marketing products and services to customers, but it also involves creating an enhanced customer experience through value-adding and enriching content.
The biggest brands in the world are consistently posting blogs and videos related to their business which are not just informative but entertaining too. Content marketing helps enhance your brand identity and build up a loyal customer base. “Content is king” is relatable and true. A digital marketing agency will help you produce content that will be appreciated by the customers and will help you drive more traffic and potential business. It is all about attracting customers, interacting with them, and convincing them to make a purchase. Some of the examples of content marketing are videos, testimonials, blogs, social media posts, infographics, etc.
5. Email Marketing: One of the most effective marketing techniques, that provide value to the recipients and over time convert them into customers. A digital marketing agency and experts are good at creating eye-catching emails because the tricky part with email marketing is getting your emails opened. The digital marketing agency would also help you attain a better click-through rate i.e the number of recipients who not only open the mail but also click on the link in the email.
6. Affiliate Marketing: This form of marketing involves having a brand ambassador for your business who promotes and recommends your products and/or services to the customers. Social media influencers or digital marketing experts can be enlisted for promoting the new business to their audience. It has become extremely popular especially with platforms like Instagram or YouTube. Ajey Nagar aka CarryMinati has over 3 crore subscribers on YouTube and for a small business to get their products or services promoted by him means exposure to more than 3 crore people. Brand sponsorship and collaborations have become extremely popular on YouTube and startups need to reach out to a digital marketing agency that can help them find the right influencers for their brand.
There you go, this was our list of how digital marketing helps different types of businesses. We hope now you understand a little better about types of digital marketing and where to invest to gain maximum efficiency. A digital marketing agency that can understand your needs and communicate your brand philosophy properly can be helpful. Exploring your way through the new world of digital marketing can be overwhelming and that is okay. Nobody said you have to go through it all alone.
Want to solely focus on your business?
Connect with us for all your digital marketing needs! Schedule a meeting with our experts.