The current trend when it comes to customer behavior revolves around the customer indulging in thorough research regarding the product or service that they want to buy. In such a scenario, if you and your products/ services are not available for the customer to research, you as a small business would be losing out on not just the sale, but you’d be losing out on trust. Prospective customers will not be able to buy from you if they are unaware of your existence.
There are a lot of branding consultants for small businesses in Pune which help not only in establishing your brand but also increasing the awareness of the brand. What is brand awareness you ask? Don’t worry, we’ve got everything covered for you!
What is Brand Awareness?
Brand awareness is nothing but the way customers recognize and remember your brand. With the increase in brand awareness, you as a business would have a larger reach, more people would be familiar with your brand logo, philosophy, and products and services.
This is an extremely broad term encompassing everything involved with increasing awareness and information about your brand among people. There are expert branding consultants for small businesses who will handhold you through this process and increase your brand awareness.
Importance of Brand Awareness:
Brand awareness is probably the most important for a startup or a small business as it helps build trust between the brand and its customers. It helps customers understand, recall, and become comfortable with the brand.
It is often seen as the first stage of the marketing funnel. Building brand awareness among your target demographics will help you direct people towards the research and decision-making process and eventually the buying process. There are several branding consultants for small businesses that will increase your brand awareness among your target audience.
6 Strategies used by branding consultant for small businesses to increase brand awareness:
The main question is how can you create brand awareness quickly, efficiently, and cost-effectively as a startup or a small business? We have compiled a list of 6 strategies that you can use to create, establish and increase your brand awareness as a small business. Here they are:
1. Focus on SEO: Search engine optimization(SEO) is the most basic pillar in a brand awareness strategy. It might seem intimidating at first but it is extremely simple to implement. SEO can help increase your brand’s online exposure. This involves getting your content hosted on search results of the leading search engines like Google.
A branding consultant for small business can help you with SEO. They help in researching keywords and creating content around those keywords. This involves repeating the researched keywords in headlines, body, and other aspects of your website. The more the keywords, the better the reach on search engines.
2. Focus on Social Media Marketing: The most cost-effective method of gaining maximum reach is organic social media marketing. The best part about it is that you can narrow your search down to the exact target audience that you want. Creating content on social media that not only adds value to the user’s life but also is worth sharing with friends and family, triggering an emotional response is the secret to gaining wide organic reach on social media.
A branding consultant for small business can handle your social media marketing for you and you can focus on your core business.
3. Focus on the tone of your brand: The tonality of your brand matters a lot in increasing awareness. According to Adweek, “developing a voice of your brand can help your brand be sticky in the minds of consumers”. You can opt for a funny, sentimental, intellectual, or emotional voice for your brand. It has to be consistent with your brand personality and the target audience you want to cater to.
Having a unique brand voice helps increase your brand awareness. Take Burger King as an example. They manage to focus on spreading their brand personality through their brand voice. Branding consultant for small business can help you build your brand voice and propagate it amongst the target segment.
4. Focus on brand partnerships: There’s immense competition for increasing brand awareness. Why not take advantage of it, as several other brands are looking to establish their name and increase awareness of their brand. Linking up with another brand does two things for you:
- It combines the reach of both the brands
- It builds trust among the audience of both the brands
It is important to identify businesses offering complementary products/services and combine, in such a way that increases reach for both brands. Branding consultant for small business will provide avenues for you to effortlessly indulge in brand partnerships.
5. Focus on referrals: Word of mouth marketing goes a long way. It is one of the key factors in increasing brand awareness. In this scenario, your most loyal customers become the advocates of your brand. 90% of people are more likely to trust and buy from a brand that has been recommended by a friend. In addition to increasing the reach and awareness, referral program builds trust and enforces long term relationships between the brand and the customers.
Branding consultant for small business under referral program helps to incentivize your current loyal customer base to invite their friends and family to interact with your brand.
6. Focus on creating infographics and engaging content: Infographics is one of the most shareable content formats online. They are visually engaging, easy to consume and give more information clearly as compared to reading an article. The human brain processes visuals 60,000 times faster than plain text and 94% of blog posts that contain visuals get far better engagement.
In the current times, content is king. It is all about creating relatable, informative content which is engaging and shareable at the same time. Be it a blog post, an online article, a video, or infographics, the quality matters to increase engagement and reach. Creating content consistently for the target audience to interact, increases the brand awareness manifolds. Branding consultant for small businesses will provide you assistance for making content that gets higher engagement and reach.
If you have a kickass business ready to solve real-world problems, but not many people know about you or your products/services, it’s time you read this blog carefully and apply the things mentioned here for increasing your brand awareness. Prospective customers have infinite choices and they’ll only choose you if they are aware of you and your brand. For startups and small businesses who want to solely focus on their business and don’t have the time or energy to work on establishing and increasing brand awareness, you can easily hire a branding consultant for small businesses. You just have to ask.
Build trust with your customers by increasing your brand awareness.
Just ask us and schedule a meeting! Schedule a meeting with our experts.